All the district knows for sure is: The district gained 42 Latino students during the pandemic, while it lost 555...
Visiting students door-to-door, has made the difference in the small Marion County school district ABOVE PHOTO: Augustine Guido, a senior at Gervais...
Enrollment plummets at most public schools throughout Oregon ABOVE PHOTO: School buses at the Bend-La Pine School District transportation yard in...
Jefferson County officials are working to ensure recent graduation rate gains don’t slide during distance learning Part One of a...
- Have Colorado educators cracked the code to digital diversity?
- Remote learning a relief, Oregon’s nonbinary students say
- Schools have always turned to nonprofits for help. Thanks to the pandemic, that need has never been greater
- COVID-19 has been great for Oregon’s online charter schools
- Oregon’s kindergarten class dwindles in pandemic
- Understanding Oregon’s Latino education gap
- Latino enrollment is up at West Linn-Wilsonville School District — but officials aren’t sure why
- Oregon’s Student Success Act was supposed to fix much of the ills of public school — then the pandemic hit
- Gervais turns to unconventional methods to keep students engaged
- From the editor: How this reporting came to be
- What is The Long Division?
- Oregon’s enrollment data tell several stories
- Enrollment plummets at most Central Oregon public schools this year
- Battling a COVID backslide in Central Oregon schools
- In the midst of pandemic, Warm Springs parents struggle to connect